ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] inequality

From: Baldwin Cooper
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] inequality
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:24:16 -0200

Stop looking at me like that.
It seems fairly unlikely, though. I can just see that now.
There's no shame in that; it happens to the best of us.
At six or so in the morning, I'm lucky she doesn't use a backhand across the chops to stir me.
He'll need a saintly secretary and a whole sneaking entourage to handle the load.
Also, I watch a lot of football on TV.
And a world full of churchy children rejoice. With her impeccable manners, impressive education, and understated good looks, she quickly rose to high standing in a local pocket of New England intelligentsia. But all that scurrying still takes effort, and how many shoes would you go through careening around all willy-nilly like that?
Nine and a half, if you count the 'sabbatical' he took 'sightseeing' in Amsterdam for a summer on daddy's tab.
You can study quietly or put your heads on your desks until the bell rings.
She now leads a bitter and desperate life as a housewife and mother of four, living in his two-bedroom loft on his meager salary and bottles of Kahlua stashed in her dresser. When my wife leaves, I glance at the ridiculously early time on my clock, and laugh my way right back to dreamland. I arrived first, alone and early, and staked out a spot a couple of blocks past the restaurant. Luckily for us both, my nightstand lamp was out of reach.
It seems fairly unlikely, though.
I found myself standing in the bathroom, with one underarm appropriately anti-perspirated and smelling of fresh mountain air, and the other. Yes, I know it's not pretty.
You'd have a better shot with Buster Brown. You'd think I'd learn these things the first time.
I've seen every super power ever dreamed up, and I've witnessed the awesome and formidable power those powers have conferred to various do-gooding dandies. Nothing's too good or too pH-balanced for her.
Cops hassling me for assaulting the elderly? So why does it have to smell like lilacs and roses? Maybe I'm driving too close to the retirement homes.