ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] Delight Had doubts that these things really work? Check

From: Mercedes
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] Delight Had doubts that these things really work? Check this out and join the thousands of happy men!
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:35:01 -0400

Fresh stuff

 This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident
and attractive. Our product gives you noticeable increases in month or even
weeks.
 With every inch you'll be getting more and more success in relationships.
Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will have right
now! Come on in here: http://veokladfop.com/y/xl2/
Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads
of pleasure!

 Spare the rod and spoil the child Divide and rule A fool gives; a wise man
takes. My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of
thy mother. A wise head keeps a still tongue.