iris-devel

Re: [Iris-devel] Update to pinwheel theme; new pipes theme

From: foser
Subject: Re: [Iris-devel] Update to pinwheel theme; new pipes theme
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 21:39:37 +0200

The Speedster wrote:
My wife kindly added some gtk controls for the pinwheel theme so that a few parameters are adjustable. I also created a new theme called "pipes", which draws a spiral of pipes that each change height. She added a couple of nice controls for that too.

The attached patch is based off version 0.9 again..

Rgds.,
Ron & Stephanie Lockwood-Childs

Thanks both of you :) They changes are in CVS by now. Keep up the good work. This pipe theme really fools my perspective perception btw :)

- fos