iris-user

[Iris-user] I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!

From: Lockett
Subject: [Iris-user] I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:41:30 -0700

Dear valued customer. It's the most common issue men face - and finally there
is an answer to this. Extra-Time - the name says it. It gives you extra time of
pleasure and extra confidence. Just how many times you were embarrassed when
your bed marathon ended a couple of minutes after its start? Check up here:
http://acropig.com/gal/get/ Get the courage and performance you need to be the
best man of her life.