iris-user

[Iris-user] foggy

From: Tina Reilly
Subject: [Iris-user] foggy
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 00:10:03 +0200

Bontémps had made of driving her home behind her cockaded coachman. To make our separation less difficult to realise, Idid not picture it to myself as final.
Cottard, but I confess that I amunfaithful to him now and then with Lachaume. Verdurin as asnob, would answer, laughing, Oh, no, quite the opposite!
Verdurin said to her husband, that evening, withprofound contempt: Charming people, her friends!
And then, dont you know, its just the same with the Chief of theRegistry; hes a hunchback.
They dont look nice, but justtaste one, I know youll like it. It cant be at all good for yourhusbands eczema.
But you see everyone cant have such a charming organas Mme. So,no doubt, is everything that marks a date and an anniversary when weare unhappy.
Verdurin has just bought is to belighted by electricity?
Even the bedrooms, he says, are to have electric lampswith shades which will filter the light. Then the Doctor is not mad about flowers,like you?
Im sure I shouldnt feel at all comfortable, coming home afterdark. Even the bedrooms, he says, are to have electric lampswith shades which will filter the light.
Odette, the Prince dAgrigente iswith me in the study.
Sheallowed the servants to carry away the tea-things, as who should sayTime, please, gentlemen!
Cottard, to forestall anyfurther criticism of the Mistress.
It is a regulargodsend to me, who have no Automedon. Its adreadful thing to have a temperament like mine. I shant be able to eat a scrap of dinner, pleaded Mme.
Cottard, and although it was growing late, Mme. You are lucky to be able to control yourself; I do envy people who canhide what is in their minds.