iris-user

[Iris-user] acquaint favor

From: Stanley Waller
Subject: [Iris-user] acquaint favor
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:27:48 -0500

It is for philosophy to show that there are no problems.
The goal is not a description which is true or corresponds to the truth, or at least that is not the immediate goal. The dilemma is that when individuals pursue personal gain, the net result for society as a whole may be impoverishment.
In other, the goal is not to not be wrong but to achieve a definitive positive answer. Forgetting is necessary to free ourselves from imperfectly understood "lessons of history," so that we can see the challenges ahead clearly, without preconceptions or prejudice. In other, the goal is not to not be wrong but to achieve a definitive positive answer.
Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.
In other words, no matter what went wrong, the body of theories and assumptions that led to the hypothesis do not work as they now stand.
If it were, we could have basically stopped after the Greeks figured out a fair amount of geometry. It might seem the opposite, that if the physical laws are eternal and universal time is actually opposed to this insofar as it represents dynamism, change. BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives.
Of that I have no doubt-it would be impossible for me to refute even if I wanted to. America at one end is now easily outweighed by any substantial grouping at the other, and most of those powers are on friendly terms with each other.
To some extent this seems to cut against the basic scientific impulse to simplify, to generalize, which is what a law or an equation generally does. Of that I have no doubt-it would be impossible for me to refute even if I wanted to. That is not agreement in opinions but in form of life.
His country is overstretched, losing economic momentum, losing world leadership, and losing the philosophical plot. Imagine taking a point on the sphere, and its antipodal point, and pulling them together to meet somewhere inside the sphere. The primitive language-game which children are taught needs no justification; attempts at justification need to be rejected.
Of course Einstein is justly famed for, among many other things, pioneering the idea of space-time. Of that I have no doubt-it would be impossible for me to refute even if I wanted to. If our only experience of the world is of an existent reality, such that something uncreated or destroyed is literally unimaginable, the superfluity of religion becomes very evident. When the facts or events are given, anyone can interpret them, and the fact that these events are known can mask the relative merits of the theory which interprets them.
And, of course, make good pictures.
So, in a sense, the special orthognal matrices look like a sphere. However, he also thinks that theories are conventions and definitions of concepts, not true descriptions of physical phenomena based necessarily on experimental results. Without the steady march of time, this unity of behavior disappears, and there are simply a million disparate entities. It might seem the opposite, that if the physical laws are eternal and universal time is actually opposed to this insofar as it represents dynamism, change. Every hypothesis, in essence, is a prediction about the future.
Of that I have no doubt-it would be impossible for me to refute even if I wanted to. But in reality the sameness of the universe upon which science is predicated is not a a sameness at any particular moment, but rather a sameness of behavior.
It is for philosophy to show that there are no problems.