iris-user

[Iris-user] Enjoy If you thought getting more size and girth was impossi

From: Alejandra
Subject: [Iris-user] Enjoy If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this.
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 04:58:01 -0700

Never seen stuff
 Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!
You will be counting days before your rod will be almost reaching your knees.

 She will never leave you because of the supernatural intimate size you got.
Expect an explosion in your intimate life very soon - guaranteed! Take a look:
http://jasmiol.com/gall/ms/
This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and
attractive.

 Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help and what he cannot
help  A friend in need is a friend indeed. No good carpenter does get good wuk
bench. And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof.