iris-user

[Iris-user] Take pleasure from Unlike other products, this one gives you

From: Laurel
Subject: [Iris-user] Take pleasure from Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads of pleasure!
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:27:04 +0100

Just out
 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms. A month or even less, and you will see your best friend growing
in length and girth.
 You certainly thought about women worshipping you because of your size and
performance. She will love the new you, increased in size and a much better
male in terms of confidence. Find what you need: http://rairetull.com/y/xl2/
Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer!

 If you get it overnight, you can lose it just as quick  Do as I say, and not
as I do Fools rush in where angels fear to tread Life is just a bowl of
cherries. Business before pleasure He Who Keeps Company with the Wolf Will
Learn How to Howl