iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] Re: "add contact" dialog box

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] Re: "add contact" dialog box
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:59:18 CEST

Hello.

I don't like wizards so much, because information is dispatched between several
dialog boxes.

That can make sense for the first launch of the software for simple
configuration (so user will slowly enter each information; having several
dialog will prevent him to get bored) but for a so simple action as add a
contact I am not sure it is needed. That would make the operation "heavy".

I think that just a dialog is needed. After all, we need:
- JID
- nickname
- group
What else ? Even if we need more informations we can add it in a dialog, I
don't see why we should use a wizard.

--
Erwan

Université de Nantes, http://www.univ-nantes.fr