iruka-devel

Re: [Iruka-devel] development status?

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: Re: [Iruka-devel] development status?
Date: 21 Jul 2003 14:29:03 +0900

Sorry, I thought I answered to you. I personnally gave up developpement
of Iruka but there's a guy who recently (a few days ago) took the source
and start working on it again.

I'll give him keys soon, and if you are interested also to work on it
I'll give you hes email address.

Le lun 21/07/2003 à 04:15, Thomas Raschbacher a écrit :
> don't think so ..
>
> i asked this question a few months ago .. and got no response ..
>
> regards
Erwan Loisant - Ph.D. student
Tokyo Metro U. / Univ. Nantes
----
Three hours a day will produce as much as a man ought to write. --
Trollope