isarmathlib-devel

Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] Polynomial ring revision

From: Slawomir Kolodynski
Subject: Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] Polynomial ring revision
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

> 1. NatOrder_ZF is no more used.
I will keep it though. It will be useful for other things.

> I am being lazy
I think you are being more diligent this way. But you do the work, you decide.
I will do the finitely supported functions anyway.

Are you interested in getting CVS access to IsarMathLib sources repositories? I
wouldn't like you contributions to wait until I have time to add them.

I can't wait to see when you get to proving the distributivity of the
polynomial addition with respect to multiplication. I think it is quite
difficult.

Slawek