isarmathlib-devel

Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.7.0 released

From: Slawomir Kolodynski
Subject: Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.7.0 released
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:38:34 -0800 (PST)

> general theorem about
> generalization and is not specific to NatGenIntEx_ZF.thy

The reason I did that is so that I can present Generalization_ZF on the
formalmath.org site sooner. You used a couple of Isar syntax elements that are
currently not parsed by the html rendering application (isar2html). I modified
your Generalization.thy (as you probably noticed) so that it is relatively easy
for me to extend isar2html to be able to parse it. The sublocale command would
require greater effort.
If you wish I can put this theorem back into Generalization_ZF.thy and give up
on presenting it on formalmath.org for now. Please indicate what do you prefer.