isarmathlib-devel

Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] what do I download for ZF and where do I put it?

From: Slawomir Kolodynski
Subject: Re: [Isarmathlib-devel] what do I download for ZF and where do I put it?
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

> Unknown logic "ZF" -- no heap file found in:

The Isabelle team stopped shipping a precompiled ZF heap some time ago.
You need to go to the Isabelle2011-1 directory where the build script is and run

./build ZF

That will build the FOL and ZF heaps. After that the Isabelle2011-1/heaps/polyml-5.4.0_x86-linux directory should contain FOL,  HOL,  Pure  and ZF heaps. You may also want to change the line

ISABELLE_LOGIC=HOL

in Isabelle2011-1/etc/settings to

ISABELLE_LOGIC=ZF

Slawekk