isarmathlib-devel

[Isarmathlib-devel] Something missing

From: daniel
Subject: [Isarmathlib-devel] Something missing
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:05:12 +0200

Hi!

I feel that we are missing group quotients and vector spaces in isarmathlib. Is anyone (maybe only you read this, Slawomir) considering to start develop the theory in any of those cases?

If not, I would like to start one. I think it will be really interesting when applied to topological groups, finite groups or group representation theory.

Best regards,

Daniel de la Concepción Sáez