jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] The same "home differs from jail home"-problem

From: lsimail
Subject: [Jailkit-users] The same "home differs from jail home"-problem
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:30:28 +0300 (MSK)

Hi,

I tried to use jailkit on SuSE 10. I read the Paul Brooks thread "Problem with
jailkit on Suse 10.0...". I've got the same problem.

In the /var/log/messages I see:

"jk_chrootsh[23661]: abort, home directory /home/testuser differs from jail
home directory /home/jail/./home/testuser for user testuser (103), check
/etc/passwd and /home/jail/etc/passwd"

How I understand the cvs-version of jailkit is running on SuSE10 now. I'm very
sorry, but I'm not a developer and cannot really use cvs-version.

Is there any workaround for the current 1.3-Version? Or may be ist here any
beta-version of the "jailkit"? If yes, where can I download it.

Thank you very much for your help!

Vlad