jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] bash error

From: Stephen Tallowitz
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] bash error
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:11:22 +0200

Hello Gareth,

my first guess is, there's something wrong with the group permissions of
/home/jail/bin/bash. What user/group owners and permissions has is got, and is
the group id 1016 really a group you have in your /etc/group (that is the one
of the whole system, not only the jail)? Do those group ids correspond
everywhere on the system?

Cheers,
Stephen