jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] WINSCP - almost working

From: Lloyd
Subject: [Jailkit-users] WINSCP - almost working
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:14:23 +0000

Hi,

I can scp and connect using WINSCP but when I try to transfer a file I receive the message:

Cannot execute SCP to start transfer. Please make sure that SCP is installed on the server and path to it is included in PATH. You may also try SFTP instead of SCP.

I followed the howto for scp.

I have the scp binary in /home/jail/usr/bin

I have the following in my /home/jail/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini

[test]
paths= /usr/bin, /usr/lib/, /bin
executables= /usr/bin/scp, /usr/lib/sftp-server, /usr/bin/bash

suggestions welcome

rgrds