jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] jail all users by default

From: Alex
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jail all users by default
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:35:45 -0700

What I would like to do is basically create an “SSH proxy” and Jailkit looks very promising at doing this except I do not want to manage users on the system.

Could I for instance have users authenticate with pam (which is in use now to centrally manage users) and then be placed in a default jail which they would only be able to SSH out of or what ever other service that I would allow.

Currently a user authenticates they are given a default shell /usr/bin/ksh and a home directory on a NFS /nfs/home/<user>.  I would like the user to be jailed by default.

Thanks