jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] jk_init looking in /usr for ini files

From: Michael Rodrigues
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jk_init looking in /usr for ini files
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:18:55 -0700

Hello,

I compiled jailkit on Debian and when I run jk_init I get an error that no config file could be found in /usr. I have the relevant config files in /etc/jailkit, and the INIPREFIX variable in the makefile is set to /etc/jailkit. I grepped through the python scripts (/usr/sbin/jk_*) and a few of them have INIPREFIX listed as "/usr" while others have the correct "/etc/jailkit". I'm not sure why the makefile variable is not making it into the scripts. I know I can append the "-c" option, but I would like to to function as expected.

Thanks,
Michael Rodrigues