jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Disconnects after Upgrade to SUSE Enterprise 12

From: bdushok
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Disconnects after Upgrade to SUSE Enterprise 12
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:15:08 -0400

Olivier,

Thanks for the information.   I've tried creating a new jail and a new user.   This user can log in perfectly!

I had used jk_update to upgrade the old jail.   Is there something else I can do to make the old jail compatible with the new OS?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Dushok
Director of Enterprise Systems and Computer Labs
Luzerne County Community College

1-800-377-5222 ext 7327
address@hidden