janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] new message from Galina for you

From: Galina
Subject: [Janosik-devel] new message from Galina for you
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 05:37:20 +0700

Dear I am glad that you have an interest to me. About myself I can to
say that I am very cheerful and interesting person. I am from Moscow.
I am young, 22 years old. I look for a man for long-term relationship.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
* Why are you interested in Russian lady?
* Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
* Have you ever been to Russia?
* Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
* What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
* Are you planning to visit Russia?
I will be waiting for your reply to
mailto:address@hidden
Hope to hear from you soon