janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Delight in Take your chance to make her adore you. Outru

From: Lucio
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Delight in Take your chance to make her adore you. Outrun her ex in terms of size and performance!
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:22:44 +0200

Recent stuff
 You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you
have to try! You will be counting days before your rod will be almost reaching
your knees.

 With every inch you'll be getting more and more success in relationships. You
can mark inches on your ruler, expecting your intimate tool to gain a lot in
size. Enter: http://buyji.com/y/xl2/

This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.

 Poor men seek meat for their stomach; rich men stomach for their meat What you
lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts Distance lends enchantment to
the view Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help and what
he cannot help  God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend
myself