janosik-user

[Janosik-user] considerate troop

From: Susie Casey
Subject: [Janosik-user] considerate troop
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:13:07 -0400

The result isgoing to be that, first thing we know, we wont get any war atall. It is proposed to incorporate him andlet him swim back and forward to America. McFooze is eighty-four years ofage and learned to swim only last summer.
They thought that theywere just out for a spin looking at the crops.
It is felt that it involves a dangerous leakage ofpolitical secrets. Theprospect of war, that is, of a real war, a World War, seems mostunpromising. Sea captains and others who know the straits well declare thatEiderduck cannot possibly swim it. This infernal boy would beat me out any time. They were headingfor London via Panama, but missed the entry to the canal in a mist.
MUSSOLINI VISITS OTTAWAOttawa, Wednesday. They just go all over the world in a day. After I read that I realized that there was no use in any effortsof mine. He proposesto smear himself a foot deep with seal blubber and to close up hiseyes with ham fat.
At the time it did not occur to the connoisseursto buy the author himself. The Chinese wear English golf suits,and the English wear Chinese pyjamas.
Only afew years ago, it gave us a great thrill when New York actuallytalked to Chicago.
Even a child could doit all except the tail-strap. This world competition stuff takes all the joy out of the lesserand humbler things. It was felt that America ought to have in itspossession samples of the work of the great masters.
Even the dervishes now have a roomand a bath, and the Hottentots use safety razors.
It has color and force, and the leadingcharacters are strongly marked.