janosik-user

[Janosik-user] frankly

From: Edith Schwartz
Subject: [Janosik-user] frankly
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:02:25 +0400

She gave Clyde an appealing,sympathy-seeking smile. I think a glass ofRhine wine and seltzer will be about my speed. His parents wereprobably right when they preached that this was all low andshameful. It was really quite an amazing and Aladdin-like scene to him.
Wasnt he making moremoney than any one else in the family?
That was all your fault, Hegglund, called Higby from Kinsellasside.
Wasnt he making moremoney than any one else in the family? Kittie Keanes givin a birthday party, you know,Tom, and shell have a big cake an everythin.
But de trunk aint his at all, see,but hers. I aint been so tired in I dont know when.
And through it allhe was now a little afraid. Hewouldnt want to go with a crowd like that again. An he only comes acrosswith a dime at that.
And through it allhe was now a little afraid.
And through it allhe was now a little afraid. In Ratterers home, thereverse of this was nearly true. And Clyde, very muchflattered, mumbled that he wished he had.
And true to the illusions of youth, the place appeared far moreinteresting than it really was.
Oh, no, you wouldnt need to work at all, except one way, calledRatterer. You fellows who come into a place like this always think so hardof everybody.
That was all your fault, Hegglund, called Higby from Kinsellasside.
At the same time, there was a charmabout him which caused her to wish to assist him.
To bed twice a week early is all I need, announced Greta Millerarchly.
Dontcha want us to have any fun at all to-night? Well, dey fell for him up in front, all right. Also how reallygood-looking he was, not handsome or vigorous, but pleasing.
I wouldnt needto work at all if I stuck by her, she told me.