janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Sample Pack

From: Invention B. Innovators
Subject: [Janosik-user] Sample Pack
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:25:43 -0500

go to the site

The Special Corps, the branch of the League that took care of the troublesthat individual planetscouldnt solve. A small wave of customs men hung stickers on my luggage, peeked into one or two for conformitys sake, and waved me through. I knew better than to go out though, so I read the newspaper for a while, until I felt tired. It hung down from its wire leads, a nerve drawn from a deadly tooth. And the name of the peace-loving planet that is building this bad memory from the past?Cittanuvo. It was just too funny. Very good, very good indeed, I said, looking into the mirror and watching my fingers press a strangers face. It doesnt matter who we are, the radio boomed again.