janosik-user

[Janosik-user] token

From: Fidelia Bingham
Subject: [Janosik-user] token
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:12:19 +0300

ketchup, mustard, mayo. Eventually I felt like I was going to collapse, and one of the counsellors had to take me to the infirmary. Each day at camp we would get an hour to do what ever we wanted, and Lindsay and I chose to canoe. I'd always distrusted it as a condiment, not like ketchup.
I think I got some special award or patch at the end of camp for it, but it seemed highly overrated. Each day it was a different cabin's turn to do food stuff. Some three-quarters of the TCC in soaps and other products never breaks down, even after common water treatment methods, so it accumulates in surface water and municipal sludge. you know that one episode where Homer is trying to supress his rage and it ends up causing wacky lumps on his neck? No, it's not a lymph node. I don't understand why they couldn't just have a bottle of mustard for each table and refill the bottle with their crappy camp-grade mustard. It really freaked me out because I thought we were going to tip over, so I pushed him away with my oar, but he continued to ram into us. Half of the cabin had to take all the food stuff and serving stuff to the table, the other half had to clean up all of the stuff. I don't understand why they couldn't just have a bottle of mustard for each table and refill the bottle with their crappy camp-grade mustard.
do stuff, cause it's my birthday.
Each day it was a different cabin's turn to do food stuff. The ants eating sugar water out of their butts may have something to do with it, me thinks.
Now with out further explanation, I must stop my eyeballs from bleeding by getting away from the computer as fast as possible. I took my oar and pushed his shirt off the end of his kayak.
I took my oar and pushed his shirt off the end of his kayak.
That stopped him from ramming us anymore.
After collecting five of them, I noticed my parents' dog, Willow, running back and forth along the rear wall of the house as if he'd found something very good. That really creeped me out, I wouldn't even let people see me applying deoderant, which I hid inside my pillow. I don't remember where she was from, but it was from a place that one would acquire a southern accent from.
Half of the cabin had to take all the food stuff and serving stuff to the table, the other half had to clean up all of the stuff. Then I took some tissue stuff and tried to make some sort of rigged stamp pad.
It really freaked me out because I thought we were going to tip over, so I pushed him away with my oar, but he continued to ram into us.
When it was our turn, I did clean up.
It's still a lot better than nothin'. Each day at camp we would get an hour to do what ever we wanted, and Lindsay and I chose to canoe.
He told him to go to his cabin and put another shirt on, but poor shirtless kid said he didn't have any other shirts. Eventually I felt like I was going to collapse, and one of the counsellors had to take me to the infirmary. Now with out further explanation, I must stop my eyeballs from bleeding by getting away from the computer as fast as possible.
right behind my jaw sort of. Not getting religion, of course, but goodies at a rummage sale. It's still a lot better than nothin'.
The counsellor tried to tell me that the camp's dog, a golden retriever who I later noticed would hump any seated camper in site, had recently peed where my head was.
She convinced me to join the Polar Bear Club which only involved getting up before the other campers and jumping into the freezing lake.