japitools-list

Re: [Japi] More lazy ClassFile parsing checked in

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [Japi] More lazy ClassFile parsing checked in
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:20:51 -0500

Last night's nightly runs produced a bunch of diffs that I don't have
a good explanation for - and don't seem correct - which makes me
suspicious that this change had some unintended side-effects. Could
you investigate whether this patch has caused any change to the japi
files that result from japizing the JDK or of the glibj-latest.zip or
glibj-generics-latest.zip on builder?

If so, could you either fix the problem or temporarily back out this
change until a release can be made?

Thanks,
Stuart.