jason-dev

[Jason-dev] Does each service run in separate JVM ?

From: Sunil Jigyasu
Subject: [Jason-dev] Does each service run in separate JVM ?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:34:23 +0530

Hi,

I wanted to know if JASon runs each service in its own JVM.  I have
several services which are intended to be run as separate processes --
even on separate machines, and which need to be managed (started,
stopped, mutually co-ordinated).  Does JASon fit my requirements ?

Regards,
Sunil Jigyasu
VigorSoft Pvt. Ltd,
India.