javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Re: your crrdit

From: Toussaint Melchor
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Re: your crrdit
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 17:55:43 -0700

D q ea g r H k om n e O t wn n er,

Your c f re i di l t doesn't ma b tter to us!

If you O y WN k r m ea f l e v st v at t e and want
I q MME e DIAT v E c e as s h to s a pen o d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L c OW d ER your month m ly pa y ym p ent i s
by a third or mo l re,
here are the d s ea k ls r we hav n e T o OD h AY:

$ 4 u 90 , 00 m 0 a l s l k ow a z s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 00 c 0 a q s l i ow a f s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 49 z 0 , 00 z 0 a o s l f ow a j s 3 , 2 q 0 %
$ 25 i 0 , 0 s 00 a u s lo u w a w s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 a 0 , 00 r 0 a f s lo x w a k s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V t is n it ou x r s q it p e

Toussaint Melchor , A a ppr z ova h l Ma t na y ge g r

Wolf and rider fell or fled before them. Thorin wielded his axe with
mighty strokes, and nothing seemed to harm him.
To me! To me! Elves and Men! To me! O my kinsfolk! he cried, and
his voice shook like a horn in the valley.