javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Re: test VtAGGoRA

From: Edva Richert
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Re: test VtAGGoRA
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 02:56:03 -0700

Hi,

V A L / U M
V / A G R A
L E V / T R A
S O M ^
M E R / D / A
X ^ N A X
C / A L / S
A M B / E N
P R O Z ^ C

http://www.butteedas.com

To tell you the truth, we have lost our luggage and nearly lost our
way, and are rather in need of help, or at least advice. I may say we
have had rather a bad time with goblins in the mountains.
Goblins? said the big man less gruffly. O ho, so youve been
having trouble with them have you? What did you go near them for? We
did not mean to. They surprised us at night in a pass which we had to