[Javaweb-submit] Old link needs update

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Old link needs update
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:19:24 +0100

Hi,

on your web site http://www.gnu.org/software/java/java-software.html
there is an outdated project link of the Kiwi project:

"Kiwi - A foundation class library containing many classes that complement
the Java Foundation Classes (JFC). Kiwi is licensed under the Library GPL"

Its current web site is: http://www.dystance.net/ping/kiwi/
The old link http://www.nerosworld.com/ping/kiwi/ still works but contains
old information and not the latest release of the software.
You can also reach that software over http://www.freshmeat.net

Furthermore, I tried to contact you twice asking for addition of our medical
software "Res Medicinae" http://www.resmedicinae.org (which is GNU GPL)
to your web site. I have got no reply up to now :-((

Thanks,
Christian

--
http://www.resmedicinae.org