[Javaweb-submit] java program list

From: David Bélanger
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] java program list
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:59:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I would like to have my Java program listed on your
web page: http://www.gnu.org/software/java/java-software.html.

Program Name: DupLoss
             Duplication-Loss Events
Category: Bioinformatics
Licence: GPL

It is mainly designed to be runned as an application but it
is also possible to run it as an applet.

Thanks,
David

---

David Bélanger
Graduate Student
School of Computer Science
McGill University
Office: MC226

PGP public key:
  http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~dbelan2/public_key.pgp

---
   Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
   BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
                                 -Poster at LinuxWorld 2000
---