[Javaweb-submit] Press Release For Immediate Release: --->> 000Montgomer

From: Notifications At 000Montgomery.Com
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Press Release For Immediate Release: --->> 000Montgomery.Com, formerly MicrosoftZone.Com is seeking $2, 700, 000 in new Corporate Contracts.
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:24:35 -0700

Press Release For Immediate Release:

000Montgomery.Com, formerly MicrosoftZone.Com is seeking $2,700,000 in new
Corporate Contracts.

SAN FRANCISCO, CA. --- 05/22/06  ---

000Montgomery.Com, formerly MicrosoftZone.Com is a company specializing in
Enterprise Software Development,
Implementation and custom Business Intelligence Tools.

Business Intelligence is the driving force for the new Information Technology
landscape.
Intelligence gathering and analysis form the basis of decision making in
today's changing
world, to take advantage of new opportunities quickly and reliably.
000Montgomery.Com's
web, desktop, and server based tools and services allow very precise and timely
internet
information to be gathered and used in conjunction with the sales process to
make accurate
decisions in regards securing new business opportunities.

000Montgomery.Com is seeking $2,700,000 in new Corporate Contracts.

Our Corporate Contracts services offering is partially based on the following
technologies:

 Enterprise Resource Planning
 Sales Force Automation
 Customer Relationship Management
 Enterprise Content Management
 Executive Information Systems
 Trading Partner Management
 Field Service Management
 Staffing and Applicant Tracking
 Document Management
 Supply Chain Management
 Multi-Dimensional Analysis and OLAP
 Business Object Development
 Data Warehousing
 Website Design and Development
 Database Migration and Conversion
 Radio Frequency Identification

We will be holding lunch meetings 05/24/06 - 06/24/06 at the Historic City Club
of San Francisco
in the Pacific Stock Exchange Tower, to talk with interested business partners
and associates about our Corporate Contracts services offerings and there
business requirements.

You are invited to lunch and attend our Corporate Contracts services offerings.
05/24/06 - 06/24/06 12:00pm at the Historic City Club of San Francisco.

Please see http://000Montgomery.Com for schedules and location details.

For additional information contact:

Edric Kilimann
000 Montgomery Top Floor
San Francisco, CA. 94104
mailto:address@hidden
415-834-9481 x 8750  /  or  press 2 to reach the Sales Dept

To be kept up to date on the process please reply to:
mailto:address@hidden

To be removed from this emailer:
mailto:address@hidden

Source: 000Montgomery.Com