[Javaweb-submit] Re: refnance it

From: Radek Grinnell
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:00:14 -0700

D u ea r r H g om x e O s wne t r,

Your c r re t di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV v VN r r ea z l e d st t at z e and want I m MME a DI t ATE c q as g h to s i pe l nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW i ER your monthly pa f ym y ent y s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea e ls s we have T i ODA n Y:

$ 4 v 90 , 0 x 00 a t s lo p w a f s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 37 u 0 , 00 o 0 a f s lo g w a v s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 n 0 , 00 f 0 a t s lo h w a y s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 j 00 , 0 c 00 a e s l r ow a a s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V b isi l t o k ur web s w it c e

Radek Grinnell , Ap k pr v ov r al Ma g na o ge l r

To me! To me! Elves and Men! To me! O my kinsfolk! he cried, and
his voice shook like a horn in the valley.
Down, heedless of order, rushed all the dwarves of Dain to his help.
Down too came many of the Lake-men, for Bard could not restrain them;