[Javaweb-submit] Do you want to earn much money on the traffic?

From: iframeMONEY
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Do you want to earn much money on the traffic?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:19:07 +0200

IframeMONEY.biz program was organized in 2003. IframeMONEY.biz is the most successful iFRAME program in the internet. It pays out tens of thousands of dollars a week to hundreds of webmasters. We have 3 reliable servers with exellent speed. Our association unclude 21 intelligent people who know their work well. We are always eager to consider our clients' suggestions and wishes.

SIGNUP TODAY!
http://iframemoney.biz/

We hope we are going to have a long-term cooperation with you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Good luck!

---
IframeMONEY,
Email: address@hidden