[Javaweb-submit] UP TO 500USD per 1000 trojaned computers. Fresh undetec

From: iframeMONEY
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] UP TO 500USD per 1000 trojaned computers. Fresh undetected exploits only.
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 05:25:21 -0400

IframeMONEY.biz is traffic converting program was organized in 2003. Always only fresh exploits, best anti AV modules, our loader and all other exe files not detected by ANY antivirus program! You simply add our iframe code to your sites, and we pay you from 80 usd and up to 500 usd per 1000 trojaned computers. Realtime statistics, weekly payouts! Read more on our site.

SIGNUP TODAY!
http://iframemoney.biz/

---
IframeMONEY,