[Javaweb-submit] overshadow lexicon

From: Benedict Dillard
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] overshadow lexicon
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:01:50 +0300

Through another door that opened into a garden was a far-away viewof green pastures to the south. It doesntseem as if there could ever be another so happy. Jane had already decided that there was never a garden in the worldlike hers. Soft, velvety shadows moved among the bracken.
It was great fun unpacking Grandmother Stuarts box.
There were four and the poor leanold mother cat was so proud and happy. But we must have some kind of a clock, said Jane.
An early, old-fashioned yellowrose-bush was already in bloom. Andwhat kind of cake flour would you recommend? I can write, my Jane, but I cant make porridgeable porridge. Dad handed over fifty dollars and said the rest would be paid nextday.
PunchJimmy John who had brought the key was thirteen.
Your daughter is a very superior person, he told dad.
And the house must begreen and white to match the trees.
I dont know how you feel about dogs, Jane, but ifyoure going to have a cat, I must have a dog.
Dear, dont let your eyes pop quite out of your head, warned dad.
It was all about peopleJane had never heard of, but somehow she liked to listen.
And Mrs JimmyJohn made me take the chair. Jane was almost sorry the house was clean.
Ding-dong Bell said you did, said Caraway in disgust.
Nobody took any notice when Jane fed him bits ofjohnny-cake. All mylife Ive wanted to own a bit of land .
It was about fifteen minutes walk to the outside shore.
It was jolly to have someoneto share a joke with.