[Javaweb-submit] consumption patriotically

From: Colette Goodwin
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] consumption patriotically
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:22:08 +0200

It's a cool concept, but very much in its infancy. This was just one example.
Have you read any of this blog yet?
As background, companies like Honeywell sumbmit papers to the societies without charge, but then lose the rights to those same papers.
On these they can watch TV, get weather reports, ask research questions, send e-mail, trade stocks, and play games. I am staying in a Harvard Law School dorm with the other Wikipedians . Looking for the most comfortable t-shirt ever?
Panelists included individuals from Intel, McKinsey, Mathworks .
I've already been invited to a party tonight .
I had better pretend I did not understand, and ask for clarification . Ah gee wiz, another I. a gathering of nerds! It's a cool concept, but very much in its infancy.
A pic of someone kissing the Blarney Stone gets us additional points! Oops, there goes my cell phone. rather it is what we Americans don't learn upon visiting India. Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, H. It blooms in white waves wherever planted.
check your Blackberry .
a gathering of nerds! It was a fantstic event, and I met intelligent people. and a lot of other good comments about Wikimania. Believe it or not, those same engineering societies then turn around and try to sell companies electronic access for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
complete with free wireless access provided by Harvard.
Find a variety of apparel and products to proudly display your heritage. Our presenters will entertain you with our unique brand of entertainment, music, fun and chat and the best of Irish all day long. Here at Honeywell, we now use Wikimedia for some of our engineering communities, and usage is growing. This somehow defines the concept of Wikipedia, and the result is very cool. If you get the change, attend next year, and don't stay in a hotel. rather it is what we Americans don't learn upon visiting India. Looking for the most comfortable t-shirt ever?
This was just one example. In addition, I have no speaking responsabilities!