[Javaweb-submit] spirited troublesome

From: Julia Everett
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] spirited troublesome
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:40:25 -0700

We call it the bumper car syndrome, they just barge into their opponents, they dont play the thinking mans game. Thus, explorations of learning are biased and stunted by research methodology. An idea like the Human Spirit evokes the connectedness of all life and forms the basis for considering the essential unity of all things. The idea is to transition my blogroll into a a series of tags that allow me to access the various RSS Feeds I read through tags. Perhaps they are a means to help find and share content in socially driven web environments.
Thus, explorations of learning are biased and stunted by research methodology. The purpose of the project is to enable young people to take personal responsibility for their own learning by changing the emphasis from what they learn to how they learn. Admittedly, this is not the best response but it is a fact that we have already built mountains of theories about learning. But that matters not. One of the most basic weaknesses of Western medicine is that biological function is treated in isolation.
Theories of learning also tend to originate from a small group, that is, the research community of academics.
It's less likely that Amazon's service will go down when compared to my home server and residential grade broadband service.
Pretty competitive, and scales down nicely to whatever your storage needs are.
But that matters not.
But that matters not.
Yesterday I read a wonderful entry by Stephen Downes that linked me to yet another fascinating entry by Will Richardson.
The idea of spirit orients us toward exploring the source of energy and therefore the source of authority in learning.
I use the word spirit in the sense of a vital principle or animating force in living things. If a remote server dies, I'd need to push all the bits there from my artificially slow DSL or Cable connection at home. These moments, to my thinking, are the most powerful moments in learning.
An idea like the Human Spirit evokes the connectedness of all life and forms the basis for considering the essential unity of all things. Too often I see the idea of learning discussed as if it were the exclusive domain of educationalists or corporate idealists.
In this context we are invited to consider how our reality is connected to higher sources of creation than is immediately apparent to our physical senses. those are always fun. One of the most basic weaknesses of Western medicine is that biological function is treated in isolation.
Since the idea of death takes us to the precise center of our own mystery fear becomes our trusted advisor.
those are always fun. One of the most basic weaknesses of Western medicine is that biological function is treated in isolation. Since I am of the opinion that moments like these are the gateway to learning itself, I will attempt to connect to their insights. This can most clearly be seen is the proliferation of prescription medication. The purpose of the model is to provide a framework for other schools interested in implementing the methodology. This is not to say, of course, that providing an effective response to existing diseases is a weakness. Theories of learning also tend to originate from a small group, that is, the research community of academics.
As Lisa points out in her wonderful title to entry, beauty can and does from tragedy.
This is still fairly experimental, so we'd love to get your feedback and input on how to make it even more useful. The underlying assumption I sense in the document is that enquiry is a process closely linked to research, and the paper decribes and extends the popular idea of students and teachers as researchers. But that matters not. He suggests that we face a critical issue when it comes to our health and well being, that is, we have learned a lot about how to treat illness but not much about how to create health.