[Javaweb-submit] Xmas penitence

From: Emmanuel Simpson
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Xmas penitence
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:46:50 -0500

This is based on field experience, sitting down with customers. Typically the customer metric gets blown off. Graphics can sometimes communicate scent, too.
Questions can kill an entrepreneurial team. We postulated that all preceding phases must be passed successfully to reach a given phase. They did this in a market that anyone would have said was down.
Tell us about how much people modified their normal routine?
We must raise trust and confidence that everything will go right, at each step along the way. We postulated that all preceding phases must be passed successfully to reach a given phase.
Do you have a product planning department?
What happens if you use a system over a long time? Our data comes fromdiaries, interviews, logs.
We postulated that all preceding phases must be passed successfully to reach a given phase. first you must remove your own shoes.
Did users continue to use their own browser bookmarks? The end product is packaged as the CHI Madness session. When a new feature or mashup shows up there is renewed buzz. Everyone else who made accounting software had debits and credits. There are gaps, overlaps, passwords, fees for commercial hotspots, legal constraints. Unfortunately the link to the site map is itself scentless. This looks like a great way of providing incentives for people to go to certain locations, open their wifi networks, etc. How do you measure adoption rates for this kind of product? Fruits grow in them, and you can pick them up and put them on your basket. But the paperwork was amazingly complex. You get more points for feeding Yoshis multiple fruits.
Optimize for these teams.
Is there a way to copy the settings to another computer? Mindset change comes from seeing differently. This led to Body by Victoria, seamless underwear. In their office, in their home.
Here is me hugging the guy who won the Greatest Failure award. Should players be forced to move out of rich areas? What are the system requirements? A Yoshi is a critter that eats fruit. Did users continue to use their own browser bookmarks? In their office, in their home. If the game had more characters, some of which are unveiled over time, it might make the game more interesting.
Dan decided this was a real problem we needed to work on. You can download the game for any PocketPC from the website.