[Javaweb-submit] qualified

From: Lewie Garner
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] qualified
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:11:45 +0100

Not only am I awakened just as rudely, but if I try surprising her again, I'll get a nine iron to the noggin, too.
At six or so in the morning, I'm lucky she doesn't use a backhand across the chops to stir me. They landed the shrimp in the hospital, and these days he uses his disability checks to occasionally pay the rent on his squalid studio apartment, and to buy scratch tickets for the state lottery.
But only one of us was bleeding. Finding no one else to tolerate his insolence, he took to bullying elementary school kids at the playground of his old school. Not only am I awakened just as rudely, but if I try surprising her again, I'll get a nine iron to the noggin, too. But only one of us was bleeding. True, my wife doesn't wake me by standing over me and jabbing me with a finger any more. At six or so in the morning, I'm lucky she doesn't use a backhand across the chops to stir me. At six or so in the morning, I'm lucky she doesn't use a backhand across the chops to stir me. com without intervention of the Laborarory team.
Stop looking at me like that. Not only am I awakened just as rudely, but if I try surprising her again, I'll get a nine iron to the noggin, too. Meanwhile, I wake up later and stay late at the office most evenings, and play 'fat old man sports' like softball and billiards when I have the chance.
She now leads a bitter and desperate life as a housewife and mother of four, living in his two-bedroom loft on his meager salary and bottles of Kahlua stashed in her dresser. Finding no one else to tolerate his insolence, he took to bullying elementary school kids at the playground of his old school.
Nine and a half, if you count the 'sabbatical' he took 'sightseeing' in Amsterdam for a summer on daddy's tab. He's not a rich man, nor is he making a significant and lasting contribution to society. He never played much, but parlayed his team sweats and official practice jersey into the dorm rooms of most of the sorority chapters on campus.
Chicks don't dig a scrub on crutches, and he dropped out of the honeys' hearts, off the team, and flunked out of school when he failed his 'Remedial Shoe-Tying' class for the third time.
That's her job in this system.
Fifteen years and thousands of tickets later, he hasn't won. Captain Johnstone won the toss and asked Victoria.
He is from Denmark in Scandinavia. That's her job in this system.
But only one of us was bleeding.
Stop looking at me like that.
Glenpark won the toss and put APD Nunholm into bat. Shunned by her former colleagues, she moved and took a position as an 'honors' English instructor for a private school in Maine.
With her impeccable manners, impressive education, and understated good looks, she quickly rose to high standing in a local pocket of New England intelligentsia. Using her time-tested techniques, she seduced a loan officer at her bank and borrowed enough money to get out of the red. Maybe there's something to this 'early bird' crap, after all. If our roles were reversed, she might wake up with permanent marker drawn on her face, an atomic wedgie, and her hand in a bowl of warm water. That proved to be problematic.
Yes, I appreciate that we steal a moment together, however brief, in the middle of our hectic schedules. Galloway went back to the top after an excellent high-scoring match at Langholm and Annandale Insurance were too good for their Nunholm colle.
As I lay there, facing away from her, I could sense her approaching my backside with her pointy finger poised to poke. Badly needing a victory they were not quite up to the task against a team with title aspiration.