jessie-discuss

Re: [Jessie-discuss] Paypal https failure

From: Eric Wong
Subject: Re: [Jessie-discuss] Paypal https failure
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:17:21 +0800

On Nov 28, 2007 1:02 AM, Casey Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
> That may not do it; the code that's problematic here is in libgcj. You
> can, however, replace that code at run-time with another certificate
> parsing library (it uses a similar pluggable architecture).

Can you give me some pointers?

> I tried this with GCJ 4.2.1, and it works almost out of the box
> (Jessie and GNU Crypto are both included in that release). Grabbing
> the 'gnu/java/security/cert' package from GNU Classpath (or GCJ) is a
> place to start.

Changing GCJ at this point in time can be a real nightmare - I will
have to check the rest of my work/ libraries to see if they are all
compatibe with it. By the way, we are even running on redhat 8!

Do you mean that I can extract part of 'gnu/java/security/cert' as
parsing library?

Many thanks!