jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] OOPS, it's broken....

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] OOPS, it's broken....
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:19:41 +0530

> I noticed that the program stops when ever it encounters a 'sipush' it sort
> of freezes. I guess this was the reason.
        I think it's all fixed up right now. All's left is a security audit
right now. ie buffer overruns, illegal references to ConstantPool entry.
ie an out of bounds entry, or a CONSTANT_Utf8 entry for a CLASS_U2 param
etc.

        Also I would like some one to fill the ilopcodes.h and we'll work
on the hypothetical il_emit function. And if you could revive the subject
of the local var problem, we could tackle it. (and verifier needs to be
started with our data structures). So I guess the HelloWorld will work
right now. So you guys try il_convert*.c files. (il_convert_method,
il_convert_class,etc....).

Gopal.V
--
Truth can wait; he's used to it.