jilc-dev

[Jilc-dev] JCsharp..the C# stub gen for Java

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [Jilc-dev] JCsharp..the C# stub gen for Java
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:10:52 +0530

Attatched is the cooo...l program to generate a C# skeleton of the
Java API. (make sure you're in /tmp before running make)

cd /tmp
tar -xzvf jcsharp.tgz
make all
make test
.. and you have the C# skeleton all ready for action in cs
Fill in the details starting from java.lang.Object, work upwards
towards java.io and java.net. That's it. But it needs a lot of
work from someone (don't look at me !). Maybe I think we could
even get it done by asking on DotGNU (Mono is not so hot about
Java , is it ?).

        BTW, this will solve our Class/Function worries in one stroke.

Gopal.V
--
question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;