jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] IL-Opcodes

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] IL-Opcodes
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:00:13 +0530

If memory serves me right, Gaurav Vaish wrote:
> Gopal - I haven't looked into your implementation of label-management. If you
> think somemodification needs to be done at this stage (to the structs below)
        My implementation currently uses a byte-offset label management. I
think we'll have to switch to a data-based ie the corr opcode has the
same label strategy. But afaik writing the ilasm is considered, we can
use my code. The code uses a bit for each code-location (byte) as a flag.
Thus dividing the code into 32 byte segments and using a UInt32 for each
segment.

        I'll consult Rhys's implementation of IL* Structs and report back

Gopal.V
--
"In the long run, every program becomes rococo, and then rubble."