jilc-dev

[Jilc-dev] Karen Smith James (waiting to hear from you)

From: Karen Smith James
Subject: [Jilc-dev] Karen Smith James (waiting to hear from you)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:40:39 +0000

From: Mrs. Karen Smith James.
26 Kesington Court, London,
England.
Email: address@hidden

Dear Friend,
I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in London,
England. I am married to Mr. Mark James who worked with British Railway
Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died
on 5th of July in the year 2003. We were married for fifteen years without a
child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.

Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the
less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of £9 Million (Nine Million Pounds) in a Vault with a
Security/Finance House in England here.
Presently, this money is still there.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to
cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God
fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here
in. I want an individual that
will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons,
orphanages, and above all those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia, the bomb
blast victims and the katrina victims. As soon as I receive your reply through
my private email(address@hidden) stating your phone number and country, I shall
give you the contact of
the Security/Finance House. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is
that I lived a life worthy of emulation.

Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart
and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through
your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that
you will act according to my specification herein. Hope to hear from you.

I would be glad if you could tell me a little about yourself so that i would
know whom i am giving my money to.

Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Karen Smith James
(Benefactor).
address@hidden