k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] PROJECT PROPOSAL

From: peters james
Subject: [K-3D dev] PROJECT PROPOSAL
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 06:10:42 +0100

Dear Friend.

With due respect i crave your indulgence as i solicit for your partnership,l want to invest on a good business in your country.l will give you 20% of the total fund or you can partner with me on that basis.l have the sum of $10.5m ready for an investment.This fund was deposited in a security company here in Accra republic of Ghana by my late father.

My most concern is to get a reliable foreign partner who will fly down to Accra Ghana to sign the documents for me.You do not require to come with any money or any upfront payment, Just get your flight ticket. My father willed the fund for foreign investment,this is why the security company demanded the existence of his partner before the fund can be released.

The documents are legally certified and in due time you will receive them for your perusal and references.Please if you wish to partner with me kindly reply, l will call you after discussion you will arrange date and fly down.l will be waiting with my family attorney to receive you.This project is 100% risk free and does not require any upfront payment from you.Ghana is a tourist attraction center and your safety is highly guaranteed.

Thanks for your cooperation as i hopefully anticipate your response.
Mr. James Peters
Accra Republic of Ghana