kawa-commonlisp-dev

Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] GSoC 2012: Complete!

From: Charles Turner
Subject: Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] GSoC 2012: Complete!
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:17:15 +0100

On 22 August 2012 04:45, Jamison Hope <address@hidden> wrote:
> Google Summer of Code 2012 is officially over! I just submitted
> my final evaluation for Charles' project to work on Kawa's nascent
> implementation of Common Lisp (he passed).

Thank you Jamison!

I've learned a tonne from all my mentors this Summer; it's
spectacularly fortunate to have had three! Many thanks to Jamison for
all his patience and encouragement, and of course to Helmut and Per
who both spent a lot of time helping me with the project. It was very
much appreciated.

I had lots of fun working for Kawa, and look forward to lots more fun
in the future!

Cordially,
Charles.