kde-i18n-pl-adm

[Kde-i18n-pl-adm] from girl with hope

From: Tanya
Subject: [Kde-i18n-pl-adm] from girl with hope
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:23:24 +0200

Regards

After the long searches I have found you and I am very glad. I miss
something big in my life, I am lonely in this huge world and the
loneliness is killing me. I want to find a husband. And I decided to
write to you.
I am an ordinary girl. I am pretty, smart and sensitive. I like
people, new places and nature. I am very romantic and believe in good.
I am religious and I pray every day.
If you are interested to know me better, please see me here
http://greatmatchings.com/feelfree

Later

Tanya