kde-i18n-pl-devel

[Kde-i18n-pl-devel] Ne vv SmallCap Gro vvth stock

From: Ignatius Gonsalves
Subject: [Kde-i18n-pl-devel] Ne vv SmallCap Gro vvth stock
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 24:23:08 +0100

INVESTORS ALERT! Thursday, Dec 21, symbol: DIAAF

Company: Diamant Film Inc.
Symbol: DIAAF.OB
Current Price: $0.0012 (Trading at a Discount!)
2-day Target: $0.009

Thursday, Dec 21, will bring big trading for DIAAF,
which will mean it goes up!
Diamant Film is dedicated to producing environmentally friendly
products aimed at minimizing pollution, maximizing the quality of
life and preserving the environment.
For more information please visit http://www.diamantfilm.com/

CALL YOUR BROKER NOW!

Every time I think I have got one of these four confusing cases where I ammaster of it, a seemingly insignificant preposition intrudes itself into my
learn to read and understand a German newspaper is a thing which must alwaysremain an impossibility to a foreigner.